Get copies of these newsletters by email @ http://refuted.org.uk/newsletter/
Half a million disabled people will lose “at least £33.25 a week or, crucially, access to their Motability vehicle”
On Work Programme (WP)? Got/Getting a Job? Want to stop DWP/Jobcentre and or WP Provider harassment; getting paid?
(1) Consent to contact employers about employees
(2) Tips to prevent WP provider harassment [all contact] and payment
(3) WP participation ends when JSA ends
(4) Starting work?
(5) Housing and council Tax Benefits?
(6) Flexible Support Fund
DWP Benefits: How to Appeal or Dispute a Decision from 28th October 2013
(1) Ten step guide to mandatory reconsiderations and appeals
(2) Disability Rights: Two new factsheets to help you challenge benefit decisions
(3) DWP Memo DMG 20/13: Mandatory Reconsideration Prior to Appeal and Direct Lodgement of Appeals with HMCTS
(4) Links to more detail
(5) Tips on disputing a decision
(6) DWP’s ‘How to Appeal or Dispute a Decision’
Mandatory Work Activity providers trying to make people destitute by “large number of inappropriate” “nugatory referrals” for sanctions