[Important update about this site: http://refuted.org.uk/foi/august/]
Latest: Jobcentre/DWP: Online Supported Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – Open future opportunity (19 March 2015)
Belwo is a short list of newer DWP schemes using mandatory coercion, confidence tricks and often with forced unpaid work, aka #workfare.
- Achieve your Potential – Support for Post WP JSA and Non WP ESA Claimants
- Entrenched Worklesness Provision – Mandatory motivation, “Brain Training” and “Laws of Attraction” delivered via Magic Thinking/Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- ESA support
- Focus The Mind
- Health and Employability Programme
- Job Search Action
- Realise Your Potential – A Step to Employment
- Support for Disabled Claimants
“To challenge the perceptions that claimants may hold that Employers discriminate on the grounds of age and …”
- 50+ Back to Work Programme
- East Anglia 50+ Future Forward
- Mentoring and Employability Skills for 50+ claimants in London & Home Counties
- Midland Shires 50+ Employment & Mentoring Support Programme
- Opportunity 50+
Nudge Unit staff require an “understanding of the behavioural science literature” and “A Masters or PhD in a relevant subject area (including, but not limited to behavioural economics, psychology, design thinking, evaluation methods)”. Full job descriptions: Adviser [Senior & Principal] and Research Fellowship.
Boycott Workfare – Campaign to abolish forced labour
Community Psychology – building a movement of community psychology in the UK. Together we hope to empower, liberate and achieve improved well-being for all.
Hubbub – an international team of scientists, humanists, artists, clinicians, public health experts, broadcasters and public engagement professionals.
Psychologists Against Austerity – Mobilising Psychologists & Psychological Knowledge for Social Justice
Whistle While You Work (For Nothing): Positive Affect as Coercive Strategy – The Case of Workfare